I’ve seen so many cute Christmas Charger plates around! So many people have amazing ideas! Here’s my take on it using my Cricut Explore!
For the design, I custom made the svg file because I didn’t really love a lot of the designs out there. It’s pretty simple, but that suits my style. You’re welcome to use it for personal use! Here’s the file: Free Days till Christmas Charger Plate SVG Cutting File
How to Make Your Own Days Till Christmas Charger Plate
What you’ll need:
- Charger Plate
- Chalkboard Contact Paper
- White Paper
- Paper color of your choice
- Charger stand (optional)
- Our Free Days till Christmas Charger Plate SVG Cutting File
- Cricut Explore
- Upload the file into Design Studio. Size the design to fit your platter. 8.5 inches is what I used for a standard sized charger plate.
- Then, cut the top circle (with the dots and words) on chalkboard paper (I used Contact paper I found at Walmart).
- Next, cut the other two circles in whatever color you want. In mine, I used white for the inner circle (under the black) and green for the outer circle.
- Glue the papers together first and then glue it onto your charger.
- Write the number of days till Christmas on your new fancy platter!
I topped it off with this Free Bow SVG from BirdsCards.com to make it super cute!
What do you think? Like it? These also make fun, easy handmade gifts and are simple enough that kids can help create them!
I’d love to see how you make yours so please share it in the comments below!